The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform users of the commitments and measures taken by DE PAR EN VIGNE to ensure the protection of their data.
The present policy is likely to evolve according to the legal and regulatory context, as well as the positions taken by the supervisory authority in matters of data protection (the Commission Informatique et Libertés).
1. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person in charge of processing who determines the means and the purposes of the processing of personal data is: Patrick LANGLAIS
Your email contact : email@example.com
2. For what reasons/purposes and on what legal basis are personal data processed?
DE PAR EN VIGNE processes your personal data for various purposes, for example to follow up on customer and/or trainee (training) relations and contacts within the framework of its training activity and/or to keep you informed of current events, through its newsletters, by email. Depending on the purpose, the processing of your personal data is based either on the execution of the contract (management and follow-up of the customer and/or trainee relationship), or on the legitimate interest of DE PAR EN VIGNE (answering contact forms via the website, or sending information, newsletters) or on the respect of a legal obligation (managing requests from data subjects related to the exercise of their rights in relation to their personal data).
3. What categories of personal data are processed?
Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
These data are necessary for the processing of files within the framework of its training or information activity
DE PAR EN VIGNE may, depending on the case, process personal data such as: surname, first names, such as professional and, if applicable, personal postal address, professional and, if applicable, personal telephone number, professional and, if applicable, personal email address.)
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer.
Cookies store information that is used to help make the sites work. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may interfere with your use of certain features.
– Necessary cookies
– These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
– Operating cookies
– These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows us to offer more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email address in the comment forms so you don’t have to enter that information the next time you comment.
– Analytical cookies
– These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy-enhancing platform such as optout.about ads.info or youronlinechoices.com.
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Abla.io to measure traffic to our website. This service is hosted in France and proposed by a French company, no personal data are used, this site is in agreement with the GPDR.
We use Facebook to provide site visitors with personalized service offerings.
– Browser settings:
– For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
– For Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
– For FireFox: https:%C3%
– For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
– Opt-out links for audience measurement cookies (statistics):
– Opt-out links for sharing cookies:
For cookies set by Facebook: Open Graph: https://facebook.com
For cookies set by Linkedin: Open Graph: https://linkedin.com
For cookies set by Twitter:
For cookies set by Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-utilisation-des-cookies-et-des-technologies-similaires-par-twitter
For more information on cookies, you can visit the CNIL website at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
5. To whom can personal data be transmitted?
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on your personal data to any third party.
DE PAR EN VIGNE may transmit personal data to different categories of recipients identified below:
– Marketing providers for the distribution of newsletters.
6. How long are personal data kept?
Your personal data is kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and for the minimum retention period required by law.
You can request the deletion of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DE PAR EN VIGNE implements all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing of your personal data and their confidentiality.
8. What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with Law 78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978, each person has the right to access, rectify and oppose his or her personal data.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
DE PAR EN VIGNE or by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
In accordance with article 40 of the aforementioned law, all requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which Vol groupé can contact the applicant. The answer will be sent within one month of receiving the request.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Finally, each person has a right to the portability of personal data that he or she has transmitted to the data controller.
This right applies under the same conditions as the right of access and rectification.